This product bundle has already been pre-fitted and tested for this specific vehicle.
What's Included: Front Runner's vehicle specific Foot Rail Support, Front Runner Slimsport Slats, and all mounting hardware.
Designed to be one of the lowest-profile racks available
High-strength aluminum slats have top and bottom T-slots suitable for all Front Runner top mount accessories
Sleek side rails have integrated mounting feet. Mounting feet also have additional brace brackets for added strength
The included standard full fairing with rubber edge trim, makes the rack ultra-quiet.
Manufactured in South Africa with corrosion-free aluminum, ensuring a lifetime of dependability
Note: Some side mount accessories are not suited for low profile foot rails such as Hi-Lift Jack Bracket and Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets.
Why A Front Runner Slimsport Roof Rack Kit?
Sleek Aerodynamic Design
- Modular construction allows for maximum versatility
- Add slats easily to create a full platform for ultimate deck space
- Remove slats to create unobstructed access to a vehicle’s sunroof
- Add Expedition Rails on the sides, front or back to create a basket-style look and functionality
BUILT OFF-ROAD TOUGH
- L-shaped rear and front slat design increases the strength of the entire rack, making the Slimline II the lightest and the strongest roof rack available
- Designed specifically for the heavy-duty off-road use
- Made from high-density aluminum
- Double-walled channels create superior joint support
- All-aluminum construction, maximizes strength-to-weight ratio
SIDE ACCESS T-SLOT
- Compatible with 55+ Front Runner rack accessories
- Accessories quickly bolt onto slats for easy installation
- Accessories can be attached to top, bottom or sides of rack
- Designed and powder-coated to take the abuse of the sun, the rain, the gear and any road condition
- Manufactured in South Africa with corrosion-free aluminum, ensuring a lifetime of dependability
Vehicle Specific Supports
- Dialed in for a precise Vehicle-specific fitment.
- High strength steel supports for heavy-duty capacity
- Front Runner rack kits often have a higher load rating than the vehicles they are mounted to.
- Please refer to your specific vehicle manufacturer for a recommended roof load rating.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 512-351-9849, or stop by the shop!
The Rack Shop
7200 McNeil Drive, B2
Austin, TX 78729