This product bundle has already been pre-fitted and tested for this specific vehicle with raised rails.
Build-out your vehicle to be a true adventure rig—whether to get to the local trailhead or miles from civilization. Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback, the LockNLoad™ roof rack platform is a blank slate, ready for you to customize to your needs.
Integrated T-slots throughout allow quick and easy attachment of our new LockNLoad accessories. Horizontal slats are designed to attach bike, kayak, surf, ski mounts, or even one of our SkyRise™ rooftop tents.
The LockNLoad easily attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps (sold separately) or directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (towers and adapter sold separately) to eliminate the need for crossbars on your vehicle.
- Attaches to your vehicle in one of two ways. Directly to an existing roof racks crossbars using LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps (sold separately), or directly to a TimberLine or SkyLine roof rack towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (sold separately.
- Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback.
- Yakima® Off-Road Rated to 165–330 lbs. (depending on vehicle fit and roof type).
- Side-to-side slats act like crossbars for easily mounting most bike, kayak, ski mounts and more.
- Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of T-slot and LockNLoad™ accessories.
- Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style.
- Six platform sizes ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle for a customized look.
- Attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps (sold separately). This size platform requires 2 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps.
- Mounts directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (towers and adapters sold separately). This size requires 2 sets of LockNLoad SL Adapter and 4 towers.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Full collection of new LockNLoad™ accessories available to compliment any adventure.
LANDING PAD: Landing Pad 24
TOWER: SkyLine Towers (Set of Four)
CROSSBAR: LockNLoad Platform B (60x54)
ACCESSORY: LockNLoad SL Adapters (Set of Two)
ACCESSORY: LockNLoad SL Adapters (Set of Two)
WEIGHT LIMIT: 220 lbs
32 "Stepped" pad is required for this application.
52 The mounting points on this vehicle are located under ditch molding or plugs on the roof. Removal and/or permanent modification may be required for this fit. Most body shops or rack install shops are qualified to do the installation.
54 Caution! when open, sunroof or panoramic roof may interfere with some accessories.
59 Arrows on Landing Pad should be pointed away from the middle of the vehicle.
64 CAUTION! Do not over tighten Landing Pad hardware. Pad should be snug against the roof with no movement.
81 All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
82 SideWinder (Tandem Bike Mount) is compatible with Yakima RoundBar only.
109 Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
110 If your vehicle is equipped with a sunroof or panoramic glass roof, prior to operation, ensure adequate clearance exists with roof rack and/or accessories installed.
128 This application requires the use of the offset mounting point on the pivot mount. Please reference your landing pad or LockNLoad SL adapter instructions for proper installation. If the Pivot Mounts included with your LockNLoad platform do not have an alternate mounting point you will need PN 8881302. Call Customer Service at (888) 925-4621 Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, PST. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
600 Yakima SkyRise Small and Medium rooftop tents can only be used in side deployment scenarios on this vehicle.
604 RoadShower SM and MD can accommodate crossbar spreads of 24” – 50”. The distance from the front or rear clamp to the end of the shower must not be greater than 30”. Do not mount RoadShower outboard of tower.
607 RoadShower LG can accommodate crossbar spreads of 32” - 78”. The distance from the front or rear clamp to the end of the shower must not be greater than 30”. Do not mount RoadShower outboard of tower.
611 MajorShady can accommodate crossbar spreads of 26" - 76". The distance from the front or rear clamp to the end of the awning must not be greater than 50". Do not mount greater than 1" outboard of tower.
612 MajorShady is not compatible with Yakima Round Bar or CoreBar.