This product bundle has already been pre-fitted and tested for this specific vehicle with raised rails.
Build-out your vehicle to be a true adventure rig—whether to get to the local trailhead or miles from civilization. Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback, the LockNLoad™ roof rack platform is a blank slate, ready for you to customize to your needs.
Integrated T-slots throughout allow quick and easy attachment of our new LockNLoad accessories. Horizontal slats are designed to attach bike, kayak, surf, ski mounts, or even one of our SkyRise™ rooftop tents.
The LockNLoad easily attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps (sold separately) or directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (towers and adapter sold separately) to eliminate the need for crossbars on your vehicle.
- Attaches to your vehicle in one of two ways. Directly to an existing roof racks crossbars using LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps (sold separately), or directly to a TimberLine or SkyLine roof rack towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (sold separately.
- Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback.
- Yakima® Off-Road Rated to 165–330 lbs. (depending on vehicle fit and roof type).
- Side-to-side slats act like crossbars for easily mounting most bike, kayak, ski mounts and more.
- Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of T-slot and LockNLoad™ accessories.
- Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style.
- Six platform sizes ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle for a customized look.
- Attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps (sold separately). This size platform requires 2 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps.
- Mounts directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (towers and adapters sold separately). This size requires 2 sets of LockNLoad SL Adapter and 4 towers.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Full collection of new LockNLoad™ accessories available to compliment any adventure.
LockNLoad Instruction Manuals >
LockNLoad SL Adapter Instruction Manuals >
TOWER: TimberLine Towers (4-Pack)
CROSSBAR: LockNLoad Platform B (60x54)
ACCESSORY: LockNLoad SL Adapters (Set of Two)
ACCESSORY: LockNLoad SL Adapters (Set of Two)
WEIGHT LIMIT: 218 lbs
2 HullRaiser and HighRoller require one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar, JetStream bars and FX systems.
5 HullyRollers, MultiMount, and Mako Saddles require one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) per pair to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar, JetStream bars and FX systems.
14 Using Yakima RoundBars with Yakima BaseLine, TimberLine, SkyLine, RidgeLine, or SightLine towers will require the purchase of RoundBar SL Adapter (PN 8003536) sold separately.
54 Caution! when open, sunroof or panoramic roof may interfere with some accessories.
69 Visit https://yakweb-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/HatchClearance.pdf for rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes.
81 All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
82 SideWinder (Tandem Bike Mount) is compatible with Yakima RoundBar only.
103 Please check your vehicle’s front bar to hatch measurement as well as the ShowBoat 66” instructions, found here http://assets.yakima.com/Product/instructions/8004068/1, to ensure compatibility with your target boat weight, roller extension, and vehicle.
104 If crossbar spread is between 24” and 29”, length of canoe must be 14 feet or less.
109 Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
110 If your vehicle is equipped with a sunroof or panoramic glass roof, prior to operation, ensure adequate clearance exists with roof rack and/or accessories installed.
132Any load/mount extending beyond the rear hatch seam may cause interference.
191 Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
220 When paired with Yakima HD Crossbars, this fit has the potential to carry a maximum weight limit of 220lbs (100kg).
604 RoadShower SM and MD can accommodate crossbar spreads of 24” – 50”. The distance from the front or rear clamp to the end of the shower must not be greater than 30”. Do not mount RoadShower outboard of tower.
607 RoadShower LG can accommodate crossbar spreads of 32” - 78”. The distance from the front or rear clamp to the end of the shower must not be greater than 30”. Do not mount RoadShower outboard of tower.
611 MajorShady can accommodate crossbar spreads of 26" - 76". The distance from the front or rear clamp to the end of the awning must not be greater than 50". Do not mount greater than 1" outboard of tower.
612 MajorShady is not compatible with Yakima Round Bar or CoreBar.