2007-2017 Jeep Patriot (w/raised rails) Yakima Crossbar Complete Roof Rack
This product bundle has already been pre-fitted and tested for this specific vehicle with raised rails.
What's Included: 4 Towers and 2 Load Bars
Roof racks made simple: You need 2 load bars and 4 towers for a base roof rack.
Once you have your base roof rack, you can now add your gear-specific mounts for bikes, kayaks, cargo boxes, etc.
TOWER: TimberLine Towers (Set of Four)
FAIRING: 40" WindShield
MINIMUM BAR SIZE: Small
M4MAX: 38 "
WEIGHT LIMIT: 165 lbs
- HullRaiser and HighRoller require one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullyRollers, MultiMount, and Mako Saddles require one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) per pair to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- Using Yakima RoundBars with Yakima BaseLine, TimberLine, SkyLine or RidgeLine towers will require the purchase of RoundBar SL Adapter (PN 8003536) sold separately.
- Visit https://yakweb-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/HatchClear... for rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes.
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- SideWinder (Tandem Bike Mount) is compatible with Yakima RoundBar only.
- Please check your vehicle’s front bar to hatch measurement as well as the ShowBoat 66” instructions, found here http://assets.yakima.com/Product/instructions/800... to ensure compatibility with your target boat weight, roller extension, and vehicle.
- If crossbar spread is between 24” and 29”, length of canoe must be 14 feet or less.
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a sunroof or panoramic glass roof, prior to operation, ensure adequate clearance exists with roof rack and/or accessories installed.
- Any load/mount extending beyond the rear hatch seam may cause interference.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
- RoadShower SM and MD can accommodate crossbar spreads of 24” – 50”. The distance from the front or rear clamp to the end of the shower must not be greater than 30”. Do not mount RoadShower outboard of tower.
- RoadShower LG can accommodate crossbar spreads of 32” - 78”. The distance from the front or rear clamp to the end of the shower must not be greater than 30”. Do not mount RoadShower outboard of tower.
Have questions? Email email@example.com, call 512-351-9849, or stop by the shop!