2007-2017 Jeep Patriot (w/raised rails) Yakima Crossbar Complete Roof Rack
This product bundle has already been pre-fitted and tested for this specific vehicle with raised rails.
What's Included: 4 Towers and 2 Load Bars
Roof racks made simple: You need 2 load bars and 4 towers for a base roof rack.
Once you have your base roof rack, you can now add your gear-specific mounts for bikes, kayaks, cargo boxes, etc.
TOWER: TimberLine Towers (Set of Four)
FAIRING: 40" WindShield
MINIMUM BAR SIZE: Small
M4MAX: 38 "
WEIGHT LIMIT: 165 lbs
- HullRaiser and HighRoller require one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullyRollers, MultiMount, and Mako Saddles require one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) per pair to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- Using Yakima RoundBars with Yakima BaseLine, TimberLine, SkyLine or RidgeLine towers will require the purchase of RoundBar SL Adapter (PN 8003536) sold separately.
- Visit https://yakweb-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/HatchClear... for rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes.
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- SideWinder (Tandem Bike Mount) is compatible with Yakima RoundBar only.
- Please check your vehicle’s front bar to hatch measurement as well as the ShowBoat 66” instructions, found here http://assets.yakima.com/Product/instructions/800... to ensure compatibility with your target boat weight, roller extension, and vehicle.
- If crossbar spread is between 24” and 29”, length of canoe must be 14 feet or less.
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a sunroof or panoramic glass roof, prior to operation, ensure adequate clearance exists with roof rack and/or accessories installed.
- Any load/mount extending beyond the rear hatch seam may cause interference.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
- RoadShower SM and MD can accommodate crossbar spreads of 24” – 50”. The distance from the front or rear clamp to the end of the shower must not be greater than 30”. Do not mount RoadShower outboard of tower.
- RoadShower LG can accommodate crossbar spreads of 32” - 78”. The distance from the front or rear clamp to the end of the shower must not be greater than 30”. Do not mount RoadShower outboard of tower.
Have questions? Email [email protected], call 512-351-9849, or stop by the shop!