This Complete System Includes:
4 Towers, 2 Load Bars, and Mounting Hardware
This product bundle has already been pre-fitted and tested for this specific truck.
Once you have this base bed rack, you can now add your gear-specific mounts for bikes, kayaks, cargo boxes, etc.
|OverHaul HD Details:|
|HD Bar Details:|
TOWER: OverHaul HD (Towers Only)
CROSSBAR: HD Bar Small (55")
MINIMUM BAR SIZE: Small
Pace Edwards Ultra Groove
M4MAX: 45 3/4 "
WEIGHT LIMIT: 498 lbs
- ShowDown requires 3”-6” of crossbar protruding beyond your towers to safely clear the side of your vehicle. Your vehicle may require a crossbar larger than the recommended minimum to achieve adequate side clearance.
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- For use with with your LockNLoad platform, this application requires 2 pairs of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps PN 8005039 with a maximum weight rating of 220lbs.
- OffGrid Md and LoadWarrior baskets require an extension to fit your vehicle.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
- The factory tonneau cover will need to be removed to install this product.
- Remove all factory bed mounted accessories prior to installation of your Yakima truck bed system.
- RoadShower SM and MD can accommodate crossbar spreads of 24” – 50”. The distance from the front or rear clamp to the end of the shower must not be greater than 30”. Do not mount RoadShower outboard of tower.
- On some short bed trucks, you may not be able to install cab-side SkyRise rainfly poles.
- RoadShower LG can accommodate crossbar spreads of 32” - 78”. The distance from the front or rear clamp to the end of the shower must not be greater than 30”. Do not mount RoadShower outboard of tower.