The 2nd generation GearPOD XL is the culmination of continued R&D along with consumer feedback. This completely re-designed GearPOD XL has rich new features like a spring activated "Leitner Lifter" for easy opening & closing, improved water resistant seal, and re-engineered brackets for maximum strength.
Easy access - While most truck toolboxes use up valuable space in your truck bed and are difficult to load and unload, the ACS integrated gear box is side-mounted. The side mounting allows quick and easy access to all your adventure gear while keeping it safe from the elements with an automotive-grade silicon seal.
- The GEN 2 GearPOD XL follows in the footsteps of the GearPOD but with 4X the storage volume. 40 gallons (160 Quarts). The GearPOD XL installs easily on all Leitner Designs ACS racks using 6 TrakLOK nuts and grade 10.9 bolts. The pod features 2 locking latches as well as a padlock hasp on each end for extra security.
- Not Water Proof - Every effort has been made to make the GearPOD as water tight as possible. However, due to manufacturing tolerance, driving conditions, and weather, we do not recommend storing items that can be damaged by water before placing them in their own airtight container.
Specifications - Active Cargo System Integrated Gear Box
- Manufactured from roto-molded high-density polyethylene (same as kayaks)
- Inside dimensions 48” wide 14” deep 13” tall
- Simple T-slot installation
- Key locking (comes with 2 keys)
- Integrated padlock holes for extra security.
- Dual-stage powder coated steel mounting brackets
- Automotive grade silicon seal
- Grade 10.9 Black Zinc- Nickle plated fasteners
- Weight 50 pounds.
- Weight capacity 150 pounds.
- Storage space 40 gallons (160 Quarts)
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- U.S. Patent US 10,259,508
CA Residents:������������������������������������������������������WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov