Multi-award-winning MAXTRAX XTREME Signature Orange is the most advanced 4WD recovery track ever created. Featuring 88 replaceable anodized alloy teeth molded into a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon recovery track.
- Designed and manufactured for professional use based on direct feedback from elite military units, off-road racing champions, certified 4WD driver trainers and globe-trotting expedition leaders.
- The go-to recovery track for scenarios where time is of the essence and aggressive driving and excessive wheel spin is often unavoidable, including active combat situations, timed motorsport competitions and remote area expeditions.
- Manufactured in Australia using our proprietary formula; a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon.
- All 88 alloy teeth are anodized to protect against corrosion in harsh, salt water or muddy environments.
- Expect faster, more secure engagement with the tires tread pattern with MAXTRAX XTREME Alloy teeth.
- Easily repairable in the field. Simply flip the board over and use a T-50 Torx bit to remove and replace the damaged tooth.
- Proprietary patent-pending thread & bliplock system to ensure secure physical engagement of a new tooth with its recess after replacement.
- Replacement teeth and a custom T-head tool which also works with our mounting pins will soon be available on our website.
- XTREME Recovery Boards will Nest with MKII MAXTRAX if you are using Combo Mounting Pins. (MKIIs on top, XTREME on bottom).
- Available MAXTRAX XTREME Mounting Pins specifically designed for use with XTREME Recovery Boards.
- Compatible with MAXTRAX mini using our fixing and linking kit to create a portable roadway.
- LIFETIME warranty against faults in materials and workmanship.
- Includes a set of MAXTRAX Telltale leashes to pull your MAXTRAX out of the muck!
Weight: 20 lbs
Dimensions: 46 x 14 x 5 in