Introducing the Jeep Overland Kit (ROLJ1), a lightweight yet durable roof rack system for your off-road rig. Featuring a refined Pioneer™ LT tray that minimises added vehicle height and system weight whilst still maintaining durability for your roughest adventures. Combined with the DIY friendly gutter clamp backbone, the entire system is adventure ready with only a 45-minute installation.
JEEP Wrangler JK 4dr SUV Hard Top 07 to 18
JEEP Wrangler JL 4dr SUV Hard Top 18 to 23
JEEP Wrangler JL 2dr SUV Hard Top 18 to 23
JEEP Gladiator JT 4dr Pick Up 20 to 23
- 100% load capacity in all conditions
- Utilizes Pioneer™ LT tray to minimize system weight
- DIY friendly, easy to follow instructions
- 45 minute, no drill, non-invasive installation
- Durability tested to ensure it is suitable for overlanding and off-road use
- Compatible for Jeep Wrangler JK and JL, and Gladiator JT variants
Pioneer Platform LT tray: 1
Backbone System: 1
Hardware kit: 1
Length; 1453mm / 57"
Width: 1493mm / 59"
Weight (Net): 21.8 kg / 48lbs
Vehicle/System Load Limit: 100lbs
Roof Rack System Weight (excludes additional accessories): 49lbs
Roof Rack Cargo Capacity (excludes additional accessories): 51lbs
Off-Road Load Rating (excludes additional accessories): 51lbs (off-road load reduction does not apply to this roof rack system.)