In-stock items ship the same or next business day.
Orders over $198 and over ship for free. Under $198 is a flat rate of $15. Some items may have an additional oversized fee/Fixed Shipping Costs.
Cargo Boxes are for pickup at our shop in Austin, TX only.
Most base rack systems ship from our shop here in Austin, TX for an average of 2-3 days in transit within the contiguous United States
Some items ship directly from the manufacturer:
ROAM Adventure Co. | Tucson, AZ
Leitner Designs | Corona, CA
Decked | Defiance, OH
Thule | Seymour, CT
Rhino-Rack | Aurora, CO
Freight/LTL Shipments: Read Here
Sorry, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, freight forwarders, or to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
Special Order items may be subject to shipping charges outside of our shipping policy. This is a case-by-case situation.
To edit or cancel your order, reply to your order confirmation email with the requested edits. Please keep in mind that once an order has been submitted, we do everything we can to get it out the door the same day. This means we may not be able to make edits prior to the order shipping.
We package shipments to help minimize the possibility of damages, but unfortunately, with e-commerce and subsequent shipping, damage can happen, and we will do everything possible to get this resolved asap!
Please note: The box might be in poor condition, but the contents are typically fine. Please make a thorough inspection before reaching out.
If damage is found, please help the process by performing the following:
1. Take pictures of the shipping carton exterior and the damage of the damaged item(s).
2. Make note of the part number on the box/package of the damaged product (replacement of the damaged item/part, and not the entire order is the expectation)
3. Email pictures and part number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number (It's usually easiest to simply reply from your initial order confirmation email)
Keep all shipping cartons, as the carrier may need to perform an inspection. The product may need to be returned, if so, a prepaid return label will be provided.
In most cases, we can have a replacement part or parts shipped out within 1-2 business days.
Before you return, is there anything we can do to help with your order? Email: email@example.com / 512-351-9849
No? Well, bummer, but not a problem...returns are pretty easy.
You have 30-days* from the delivery date to return the items you don't want with a 0% restocking fee.
Freight items subject to specific return policies. Read Here for more information.
If the issue was our fault, don't sweat it. We will send you a prepaid return label for the order. Keep in mind that we cannot control delays or the time in transit of your shipment.
- 30-day* return window from the date of delivery or purchase
- Items must be in new condition; including all product packaging and manuals
- Refunds are returned to the original form of payment after product inspection
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Return shipping and proper packaging is the responsibility of the returner
- Bundled/grouped purchases cannot be returned itemized.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization (RA) and return address
- Returns must be received within 7 business days of return approval.
*Cargo boxes have a 24-hour return window from time of purchase and must be returned in new condition.
Assembled and/or installed items are not eligible for return.
Special Ordered Items are non-refundable. Special Order is defined as a non-stocking item that is ordered for a specific customer/vehicle.
Installation charges are non-refundable.