This product bundle has already been pre-fitted and tested for this specific vehicle.
What's Included: Front Runner's vehicle specific Raised Rail Legs, Front Runner Slimline ll Tray, and all mounting hardware.
Designed specifically for the heavy-duty off-road use.
Modular construction allows for maximum versatility
All-aluminum construction, maximizes strength-to-weight ratio
Compatible with 55+ Front Runner rack accessories
Manufactured in South Africa with corrosion-free aluminum, ensuring a lifetime of dependability
Why A Front Runner Slimline II Tray System?
SLIMLINE II TRAY
- Modular construction allows for maximum versatility
- Add slats easily to create a full platform for ultimate deck space
- Remove slats to create unobstructed access to a vehicle’s sunroof
- Add Expedition Rails on the sides, front or back to create a basket-style look and functionality
- L-shaped rear and front slat design increases the strength of the entire rack, making the Slimline II the lightest and the strongest roof rack available
- Designed specifically for the heavy-duty off-road use
- Made from high-density aluminum
- Double-walled channels create superior joint support
- All-aluminum construction, maximizes strength-to-weight ratio
- Compatible with 55+ Front Runner rack accessories
- Accessories quickly bolt onto slats for easy installation
- Accessories can be attached to top, bottom or sides of rack
- Designed and powder-coated to take the abuse of the sun, the rain, the gear and any road condition
- Manufactured in South Africa with corrosion-free aluminum, ensuring a lifetime of dependability
Vehicle Specific Supports
- Dialed in for a precise fitment.
- Some vehicles have steel plate supports, others utilize existing OEM connection points/rails with steel Feet.
- Front Runner rack kits often have a higher load rating than the vehicles they are mounted to.
- Please refer to your specific vehicle manufacturer for a recommended roof load rating.
Have questions? Email email@example.com, call 512-351-9849, or stop by the shop!
The Rack Shop
7200 McNeil Drive, B2
Austin, TX 78729
Instruction Manual Forester Wilderness Specific >
Instruction Manual RAISED RAIL LEGS >
Instruction Manual SLIMLINE II TRAY >
KRSF005T - Subaru Forester Wilderness (2022-Current) Slimline II Roof Rail Rack Kit
2x GOFR001 - Rail Foot Base (Pair)
2x GORR052 - Raised Rail Outer Grips / No. 3
2x GORR072 - Raised Rail Inner Grips / C
1x RRSTA07 - SLII Tray - 1165mm(W)X1358mm(L)
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminum
High strength steel
Approximate Installed Weight: 22.94kg (50.57lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Width: 440mm (17")
Length: 1730mm (68")
Height: 160mm (6")
Weight: 25kg (55lbs)