Now you can rack up the bikes and still access your tailgate. The BackSwing hitch adapter turns your hitch product into an easy-to-use swing-away rack that locks up tight while you're on the road. It works seamlessly with most 2" bike racks, like the HoldUp EVO - as well as almost any other rack using a 2" receiver - to let you swing your fully loaded rack out of the way so you can easily get to your coolers, gear, and Fido.
- Hitch extension converts most 2" hitch products to a swing-away rack
- Provides easy tailgate access - even with a rack fully loaded with bikes
- Easily swings open 90 degrees and locks in place with the simple to use release lever
- Safety latch secures the rack closed while you're on the road
- Secures to any 2" hitch receiver using a threaded pin
- Included SKS (Same Key System) lock keeps the rack secure
- 250 lb maximum load capacity (rack plus gear)
- HangOver 4
- HangTight 4
- StageTwo 2"
- StageTwo +2
- Holdup EVO 2"
- HoldUp EVO +2
- Holdup 2"
- Holdup +2
- OnRamp 2"
- TwoTimer (2" only)
- LongHaul (Vans and Passenger Vehicles Only)
- RoadTrip (Vans and Passenger Vehicles Only)
- Dr.Tray 2" (without the EZ+1 attached)