Build-out your vehicle to be a true adventure rig—whether to get to the local trailhead or miles from civilization. Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback, the LockNLoad™ roof rack platform is a blank slate, ready for you to customize to your needs.
Integrated T-slots throughout allow quick and easy attachment of our new LockNLoad accessories. Horizontal slats are designed to attach bike, kayak, surf, ski mounts, or even one of our SkyRise™ rooftop tents.
The LockNLoad easily attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps (sold separately) or directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (towers and adapter sold separately) to eliminate the need for crossbars on your vehicle.
- Attaches to your vehicle in one of two ways. Directly to an existing roof racks crossbars using LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps (sold separately), or directly to a TimberLine or SkyLine roof rack towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (sold separately.
- Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback.
- Yakima® Off-Road Rated to 165–330 lbs. (depending on vehicle fit and roof type).
- Side-to-side slats act like crossbars for easily mounting most bike, kayak, ski mounts and more.
- Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of T-slot and LockNLoad™ accessories.
- Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style.
- Six platform sizes ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle for a customized look.
- Attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps (sold separately). This size platform requires 2 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps.
- Mounts directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (towers and adapters sold separately). This size requires 2 sets of LockNLoad SL Adapter and 4 towers.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Full collection of new LockNLoad™ accessories available to compliment any adventure.