Sandy feet, dirty paws, and mud slung bikes. The RoadShower is your trusty sidekick for the convenience of pressurized water in the middle of nowhere. Its dependable attachment to your vehicle or trailer allows you to roam freely. And, while you’re out having fun, the sun heats up the water in the tank. Check the thermometer and you can enjoy a hot sun powered shower, or blast off mac-n-cheese from campsite dishes.
- Available in 4, 7 & 10-gallon sizes.
- The Patented Design is built strong with welded aluminum construction and durable powder coat finish.
- Large top-cap allows for easy filling.
- Pressurize the tank through the Schrader air valve or a garden hose.
- Pressurize with hand or electric pump - Built-in pressure relief valve safely and automatically tops out at 55 psi (max).
- Included garden hose adapter harnesses the pressure of your home water spout and fills and pressurizes at the same time.
- Includes a stick-on thermometer strip for the outside of the tank.
- Includes two outlet water ports, one on each end, for convenient water access.
- Included Hose Lengths: 4G and 7G - 55”, 10G - 81”.
- Locks to roof rack with included SKS Locks for added security
- Stainless steel universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- 1-year Limited Warranty.
- RoadShower 4G with 4 gallons of water – 53 lbs.
- RoadShower 7G with 7 gallons of water – 84 lbs.
- RoadShower 10G with 10 gallons of water – 120 lbs.
- WARNING for California Consumers