Ready to go when the fish are biting, the TopWater™ is a purpose-built, enclosed fishing rod box— keeping you prepared to hit the water with up to 8 fishing rods, up to 8 ft. long, fully rigged, organized, and out of the vehicle. From spin to bait casting to fly rods, the protective foam pads and retention straps keep rods and reels safely suspended in place without getting banged around or entangled. The space below your rods makes room for low-profile tackle boxes or other wet gear. Made in the USA, this strong and rugged fishing rod box locks your gear with an included Yakima® SKS (Single Key System) lock. For added ease, the universal attachment secures the TopWater to nearly any roof rack or Yakima’s EasyRider™ and RACKandROLL™ trailers.
- Carry up to 8 fully rigged-up fishing rods of any style, up to 8 ft. long.
- Side opening for easy access to rigged-up fishing rods
- Keeps wet rods out of the vehicle, organized, and set up for the day.
- Space below the rods is perfect for low-profile tackle boxes and other gear.
- Protective foam pads—designed with individual rod slots.
- Rubber retention straps secure rods in place.
- Small drain holes help prevent water from pooling in bottom of the box.
- Built-in rod shields protect rod tips from damage.
- Removable rod holders for 4 season transport of skis and other long gear.
- Made in the USA with a sleek, aerodynamic Carbonite®-textured lid.
- Universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- Add the SmarT-Slot™ Kit 5 to attach to a T-slot crossbar for an even sleeker profile (sold separately).
- The included Yakima SKS (Single Key System) lock secures rods inside TopWater™ and locks TopWater to roof rack.
- Made in the USA.