Current Estimated Lead time for a new order is 4-6 months
Gobi's 'Rush Service' is $500 and moves production to 2-3 months
THE UNMISTAKABLE LOOK
The fully-customizable, handmade utility rack that is made in the U.S. using state-of-the-art materials, modernized design concepts, and the finest craftsmanship.
For more than 20 years, GOBI design and product ingenuity has continuously enhanced our signature racks. Today, Gobi's patented roof rack is known for its one-of-a-kind style and best-in-class functionality.
Most important to your overlanding confidence, it is the legendary GOBI quality, built into every custom-made rack, that ensures you are ready for your next bucket-list adventure.
ROOF RACK INCLUDES:
· Multi-Light Setup
· Sunroof opening + Sunroof insert (MAX LOAD: 150lbs.)
· Rear ladder
· Wind deflector
· Two removable cross bars
· No-drill mounting system
· Traversable mesh platform
Clearance Height From Vehicle Top to Rack Top = 6.5″
· No Drilling Required | Accidents happen when it comes to drilling into your vehicle so our unique mounting system removed the hassle. Our patented no drill mounting system fits securely into the original equipment manufacturer mounting points.
· Traversable Mesh Platform | Designed with style & durability to maintain a safe driving max load capacity of 300lbs. In addition, the static max load capacity easily holds up to 800lbs. Access your cargo quickly and easily with the bolt-on GOBI ladder which attaches directly onto the rear lift gate. Add the GOBI Sun Roof Insert attachment to nearly double the roof racks’ cargo space.
· Durable & Long-lasting | he GOBI Rack black powder coating and anti-rust undercoat provides years of on & off-road heavy duty utility. One important aspect to keep in mind when searching for a roof rack system – the fewer the screws the better the system. A long lasting noise-free roof rack is extremely important due to the vibrations a car experiences on and off the road. GOBI Racks are 100% fully welded roof racks and use only the screws needed to secure the rack to the vehicle. No screws hold the rack together, making it noise and rattle free, which is why it’s so popular. We still have GOBI roof racks on the road since the business was started over 20 years ago. Each rack comes with stainless and Grade #8 hardware including an easy-to-follow install guide.